Sunday, May 18, 2008

Learning from Podcasting

Over the past month or so I have been learning from my iPod (got one for my birthday ^_^) so I started obsessively using it, finding out how I can optimize my new gadget. Of course when you use an iPod, you would need to download iTunes. I started browsing iTunes and what available podcasting available and today, I listen to church sermons, bible readings - so much more enjoyable than actually have to sit through it in church, and then I downloaded GeekBrief TV which is hosted by Cali Lewis.

Each episode talks about new inventions or new cool websites and all. So I get all my updates and new ideas from that. I just realized I am stepping into a whole new world (at least it is for me) of learning. Who says I need to sit in class to learn :)

No comments: